Explore the highlights of Jordan on our 3 day private tour which will take you to the gems that make the Hashemite Kingdom one of the world’s most fascinating destinations. Visit Petra, the forgotten city, and one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Visit Wadi Rum, the desert wilderness where Lawrence of Arabia was filmed. Visit the modern capital of Jordan, Amman and its famous citadel. Visit the impressive Roman ruins at Jerash, the famous church at Madaba, and Mount Nebo, from where Moses first viewed the Holy Land. Our 3 day highlights of Jordan tour is available seven days a week from Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, and Eilat. And pickup can be arranged from other points in Israel.
This is a private tour and does not require a pre-arranged visa
Highlights of Jordan 3 Day Tour Includes
- Pickup from Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, or any other address in Central or Northern Israel and cross into Jordan via the Bet Shean Border Crossing
- Meet your Jordanian guide who will introduce you to the Hashemite Kingdom
- Explore the Roman ruins at Jerash, one of the Middle East’s most impressive ancient cities. Enjoy a guided tour of the site
- Visit Amman, Jordan’s modern capital city, and gaze across the metropolis from the famous citadel
- Visit Madaba, famous for its Biblical Church and Byzantine mosaics.
- From Mount Nebo, see the same view of the Holy Land which Moses saw as he approached the Promised Land
- Two overnights – either at a hotel at Petra, or a Bedouin Campsite
- Guided tour of Petra, with a full day to explore, meaning you can visit the Monastery if you wish
- Explore the desert wilderness of through Wadi Rum, iconic and recognisable from the movie, Lawrence of Arabia.
- Free time in the markets in the city of Aqaba
- Return into Israel, and enjoy a free afternoon at the Red Sea in the city of Eilat (optional)
- Return to Tel Aviv by flight.
This is a standard tour itinerary, however, much of it can be adjusted to accommodate your wishes.
- Day 1 – 06:00 – Pickup from your address in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem and transfer to Sheikh Hussein Crossing.
- Day 1 – 08:15 – Cross the border into Jordan with full border assistance and meet your Jordanian guide.
- Day 1 – 11:00 – Tour of Jerash
- Day 1 – 14:00 – Express city tour of Amman (tour can be extended if you would like).
- Day 1 – 15:00 – Tour of Madaba
- Day 1 – 16:00 – Visit Mount Nebo
- Day 1 – 19:00 – Arrive in Petra
- Day 2 – 08:00 – Breakfast
- Day 2 – 09:00 – Transfer to Petra, guided tour with local guide including the highlights of the site, lunch, and free time to explore the site.
- Day 2 – 16:30 – Depart from Petra to camp in Wadi Rum
- Day 2 – 19:00 – If staying in Wadi Rum. Arrive to camp for dinner and overnight stay
- Day 3 – 08:00 – Breakfast in Camp
- Day 3 – 09:00 – 4×4 jeep tour through the Wadi Rum desert
- Day 3 – 11:00 – Return to the camp
- Day 3 – 13:0 – Arrive in Aqaba and visit its markets
- Day 3 – 16:30 – Arrive back in Eilat. Optional free time at the Red Sea.
- Day 3 – 20:30 – Return flight to Tel Aviv / Car transfer to Tel Aviv or Jerusalem
- NB All times are approximate and may vary according to operational factors. Order of days can sometimes be adjusted in dialogue with our guests, in order to make better logistical sense, or, in some cases, to satisfy visa requirements to Jordan.
- Price includes: transportation to all sites from Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, or Eilat, all guiding, entrance fees, two nights accommodation (3 star hotel or Bedouin camp) on half board (dinner and breakfast) basis, flights back to Tel Aviv at end of tour.
- Price excludes border fees (approximately US$65 paid in cash at the border).
- Tour requires minimum of 2 participants. For individual travelers or those who are looking for another option, we have a guaranteed departure tour following a similar itinerary every Tuesday. More details here
- This is a private tour itinerary and it is open to customization upon request to our reservation team.
|3 day tour||$ upon request
$70 Discount for Children Under 12
- Child Discounts Children up to age 12 save $70 on this tour.
- Student Discounts Students receive a 5% discount on the price per person for most tours. This excludes tours which visit Northern Jordan (Jerash, Amman), and private tours. Students must send a valid student ID card after making their booking in order to validate the discount.
- Guiding This tour is fully guided, and tour guides are government licensed
- Transportation All vehicles are modern, regulated, fully air conditioned
- Border Tax & Visa The border tax and visa fee is written on the tour description. Most countries do not require a visa to be pre-arranged before travel, as a tour operator we are able to arrange this on the behalf of our customers. To see a full list of countries and visa requirements to Jordan, click here. If your country does require pre-arrangement, please email us when you book so we can advise. (Please note that border taxes should be paid in cash and are paid directly to the government authorities and changes are beyond our control.)
- Languages This tour is conducted in English. Guides can be arranged in other languages at your request (most languages cost $90 per guide).
- Payment Payment for this tour will be made on the day of the tour. If you prefer to pay by cash, please let us know. A credit card will be taken at the time of booking for security, but not charged until the day of the tour.
- Free Cancellation Most tours can be cancelled up to 48 hours before departure without charge. If the tour booking includes flight transfers, accommodation, or other add-ons, we will endeavour to cancel this portion of the tour without charge, however the decision is made by the airline or relevant supplier and we cannot guarantee a refund. With less than 48 hours remaining, tour cancellations are at the discretion of the end operator. No-shows are charged at the full amount.
- Exclusions Tour price does not include border tax which should be paid in cash at the border, tips, or personal travel insurance (which we recommend that all travelers arrange).
- Your tour will be made handled with the experienced local operations team on the ground who we have hand picked. Full contact details for the operations team who are available 24/7 will be provided in your confirmation mail.
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions.
If you still have questions, please contact us.
This is a group tour but can be customized and taken privately for families or groups. Click here to request a price quote for a private tour.