Explore the highlights of Jordan on our 3-day private tour which will take you to the gems that make the Hashemite Kingdom one of the world’s most fascinating destinations. Visit Petra, the forgotten city, and one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Visit Wadi Rum, the desert wilderness where Lawrence of Arabia was filmed. Visit the modern capital of Jordan, Amman and its famous citadel. Visit the impressive Roman ruins at Jerash, the famous church at Madaba, and Mount Nebo, from where Moses first viewed the Holy Land. Our 3-day highlights of Jordan tour is available seven days a week from Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, and Eilat.
This is a private tour and does not require a pre-arranged visa
Highlights of Jordan 3 Day Tour Includes
- Pick up from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem and cross into Jordan via the Bet Shean Border Crossing.
- Meet your Jordanian guide who will introduce you to the Hashemite Kingdom
Explore the Roman ruins at Jerash, one of the Middle East’s most impressive ancient cities. Enjoy a guided tour of the site.
- Visit Amman, Jordan’s modern capital city, and gaze across the metropolis from the famous citadel.
- Visit Madaba, famous for its Biblical Church and Byzantine mosaics.
- From Mount Nebo, see the same view of the Holy Land which Moses saw as he approached the Promised Land.
- Two overnights – either at a hotel at Petra, or a Bedouin Campsite.
- Guided tour of Petra, with a full day to explore, meaning you can visit the Monastery if you wish.
- Explore the desert wilderness of through Wadi Rum, iconic and recognizable from the movie, Lawrence of Arabia.
- Free time in the markets in the city of Aqaba.
- Return into Israel, Tel Aviv or Jerusalem.
This is a standard tour itinerary, however, much of it can be adjusted to accommodate your wishes.
- Day 1 – 4.30 – PIckup in Tel Aviv in our modern air-conditioned transport
- Day 1 – 5:30 – Pick up from Jerusalem in our modern air-conditioned transport, and transfer to the Bet Shean Border (Sheikh Hussein)
- Day 1 – 8:00 – Cross the border into Jordan
- Day 1 – 10:00 – Short tour of Jerash
- Day 1 – 12:30 – Jordanian style lunch
- Day 1 – 15:30 – Tour Madaba
- Day 1 – 16:30 – Tour Mount Nebo (not available from November to March, due to sunset time)
- Day 1 – 17:30 – Drive south to Petra
- Day 1 – 20:00 – Arrive at hotel in Petra (Dinner included)
- Day 2 – 7:30 – Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and head to nearby Petra
- Day 2 – 8:00 – Enter the amazing city of Petra and embark upon a tour of the site fully led by our expert guide, as well as free time to explore
- Day 2 – 16:30 – Exit Petra for Wadi Rum, driving south along the ‘Desert Highway’. Arrive to the campsite in Wadi Rum and enjoy an authentic dinner in the desert setting
- Day 3 – 08:00 – Breakfast at the campsite enjoying the beautiful scenery of Wadi Rum
- Day 3 – 09:00 – Free time for personal activities such as camel ride.
- Day 3 –10:00 – Head into the Wadi Rum reserve on a jeep safari led by our local Bedouin guides
- Day 3 – 12:30 – Depart Wadi Rum, heading south to Aqaba
- Day 3 – 13:30– Arrive Aqaba and having free time in Aqaba , own lunch
- Day 3 – 15:00 – Return to Border, free time in Eilat
Day 3 – 19:30 – Return to Israeli side of border, return to Jerusalem or Tel Aviv, travel time is approximately 4 hours
- NB All times are approximate and may vary according to operational factors. Order of days can sometimes be adjusted in dialogue with our guests, in order to make better logistical sense, or, in some cases, to satisfy visa requirements to Jordan.
- Price includes: transportation to all sites from Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, or Eilat, all guiding, entrance fees, two nights accommodation (3 star hotel or Bedouin camp) on half board (dinner and breakfast) basis, water bottle.
- Price excludes border fees (approximately US$65 paid in cash at the border), tips.
- Tour requires minimum of 2 participants. For individual travelers or those who are looking for another option, we have a guaranteed departure tour following a similar itinerary every Tuesday. More details here.
Please note, border fees are NOT included in the tour price and are paid directly at the border, in cash. Border fee is for departure tax from Israel, departure tax for operated groups from Jordan, arrangement and preparation of Jordan visa, assistance service from border representative on departure from Israel, assistance service from border representative on arrival in Jordan, and assistance service from border representative on departure from Jordan
|3 day tour||$ upon request
$70 Discount for Children Under 12
- Child Discounts Children up to age 12 save $70 on this tour.
- Student Discounts Students receive a 5% discount on the price per person for most tours. This excludes tours which visit Northern Jordan (Jerash, Amman), and private tours. Students must send a valid student ID card after making their booking in order to validate the discount.
- Guiding This tour is fully guided, and tour guides are government licensed
- Transportation All vehicles are modern, regulated, fully air conditioned
- Border Fee & Visa The border fee and visa fee is written on the tour description. Most countries do not require a visa to be pre-arranged before travel, as a tour operator we are able to arrange this on the behalf of our customers. To see a full list of countries and visa requirements to Jordan, click here. If your country does require pre-arrangement, please email us when you book so we can advise. (Please note that border fees should be paid in cash and are paid directly to the government authorities and changes are beyond our control.)
- Languages This tour is conducted in English. Guides can be arranged in other languages at your request, for a supplement.
- Free Cancellation Most tours can be cancelled up to 48 hours before departure with no charge but only 5% handling fee. If the tour booking includes flight transfers, accommodation, or other add-ons, we will endeavour to cancel this portion of the tour without charge, however the decision is made by the airline or relevant supplier and we cannot guarantee a refund. With less than 48 hours remaining, tour cancellations are at the discretion of the end operator. No-shows are charged at the full amount.
- Exclusions Tour price does not include border fee which should be paid in cash at the border, tips, or personal travel insurance (which we recommend that all travelers arrange).
- Your tour will be made handled with the experienced local operations team on the ground who we have hand picked. Full contact details for the operations team who are available 24/7 will be provided in your confirmation mail.
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions.
To book, click here
If you still have questions, please contact us.
This is a group tour but can be customized and taken privately for families or groups. Click here to request a price quote for a private tour.