Terms and conditions
1. Tours are booked direct with and operated by a local tour provider in the relevant country. These terms and conditions apply to tours booked through the website ‘Petra from Israel’ which is a brand name of ‘Tourist Israel’ however all reservations are operated and handled by the tour provider (the ‘Operator’ or ‘Provider’) and all cancellations, changes, complaints, and so on, should be addressed directly. All Operator contact details are provided along with confirmation after booking. From this point on in this document “we” stands for the tour Provider.
2. Date of departure, pick up and drop off times and possible delays are subject to change or cancellation should unforeseen circumstances occur.
3. Tourists are obliged to stay with tour at all times. Separation from the group can result in being left behind and will be at customers expense.
4. Tours are conducted in various sizes of tourism buses, vans and vehicles.
5. Daily tours are not suitable for children under age of 4.
6. The price for 2 day tour (or more) includes B/B accommodation in 3 star or better hotels. Additional charge for single room – US$38 per night. Please note: operations are according to hotels policies.
7. Rates do not include client’s meals, food and beverages unless otherwise specified in the programs.
8. A 5-10% student discount is available on some tours. In order to receive this discount, customer must send photo of valid student ID by email before the day of the tour. A reduction is granted to children ages 4-12.
9. Regular daily tours – all entrance fees included.
12. Private tours – entrance fees according to the selected package tour.
13. Special needs: wheelchairs, baby chairs, Carriages – Advanced notification is required.
14. Tours crossing the Jordanian/Egyptian border are subject to Jordanian/Egyptian Government Tax, payable in USD or ILS, at the borders. This tax is subject to change by the authorities and out of the control of the operator. Once across the border, the Jordanian/ Egyptian companies takes full responsibility for the tours.
15. Traveller who is refused passage across a border by a government or authority, or decides to withdraw at their own discretion at any stage during the tour, will not be entitled to claim any refund whatsoever.
16. All daily tour are conducted in English with French,Spanish,German and Russian by request.
17. Operator accept no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal belongings. Passengers are covered by insurance for the tour provided by the tour operator. Neither the operator nor this site cannot be held responsible for injury, loss or damage due to force majeur. We recommend for personal health and damage insurance cover for each traveler.
18. Operator may at our discretion require a person to withdraw from any tour if we deem their conduct to be offensive or to cause annoyance to other passengers and we shall have no further liability for the carriage of such traveler.
19. Operator reserves the right to implement alternate locations or make other significant changes to the itinerary, including cancellation, due to force majeur, weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations.
20. Operator will, in case of changes, delay or cancellation in service provided by third parties such as airlines, border agencies, government bodies, or others, attempt to provide solutions to ensure the minimal impact to the schedule, experience, and cost.
21. During the tour, drivers or other members of our team might take pictures for marketing purposes. If passengers do not agree with this, please inform a member of our team.
Ordering & Cancellation Policy
22. Customer will receive an email confirmation once the booking is complete.
23. Credit card charges are made in local currency
24. No refund will be provided for cancellation within 48 hours of day of the tour. Certain tours might have different policies which are stipulated on their description page.
25. Cancellations for flights and other specialist suppliers require 48 hours notice excluding weekends (Friday and Saturday) due to working hours of certain suppliers.